Touchstone Exploration (LON:TXP – Free Report) had its price target decreased by Canaccord Genuity Group from GBX 125 ($1.54) to GBX 117 ($1.44) in a research report released on Wednesday morning, Marketbeat Ratings reports. Canaccord Genuity Group currently has a speculative buy rating on the stock.
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a house stock rating on shares of Touchstone Exploration in a research report on Tuesday.
Touchstone Exploration Stock Performance
In other news, insider Paul R. Baay sold 131,000 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, October 25th. The shares were sold at an average price of GBX 54 ($0.66), for a total value of £70,740 ($86,872.16). 9.98% of the stock is currently owned by company insiders.
Touchstone Exploration Company Profile
Touchstone Exploration Inc engages in the exploration, development, acquisition, production, and sale of petroleum and natural gas properties in the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago. Its primary exploration focus is the Ortoire exploration block and development production on four onshore lease operatorship properties.
- Five stocks we like better than Touchstone Exploration
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Touchstone Exploration Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Touchstone Exploration and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.