Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (BRAG.V) Stock Up 3.0 %
CVE BRAG opened at C$2.41 on Tuesday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of C$2.41 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$2.41. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 135.94, a current ratio of 0.28 and a quick ratio of 0.26. Bragg Gaming Group Inc. has a fifty-two week low of C$0.15 and a fifty-two week high of C$2.67. The stock has a market capitalization of C$284.25 million and a PE ratio of -12.96.
Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (BRAG.V) Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (BRAG.V)
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Utilities Stocks Explained – How and Why to Invest in Utilities
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (BRAG.V) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Bragg Gaming Group Inc. (BRAG.V) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.