Cambian Group plc (LON:CMBN – Get Free Report) passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 192.40 ($2.36) and traded as low as GBX 192.40 ($2.36). Cambian Group shares last traded at GBX 192.40 ($2.36), with a volume of 54,471 shares traded.
Cambian Group Trading Down 0.3 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 192.40 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 192.40.
About Cambian Group
Cambian Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides specialist educational and behavioral health services for children in the United Kingdom. It offers services in the areas of autism and learning difficulties, residential care and education, therapeutic fostering care and emotional support, and deaf.
- Five stocks we like better than Cambian Group
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are MATANA Stocks?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Natural Gas Prices Continue To Rally, These Stocks Should Benefit
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Cambian Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cambian Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.