Separately, Pi Financial dropped their price target on shares of Calibre Mining from C$2.20 to C$2.00 and set a buy rating for the company in a research report on Thursday, October 26th.
Calibre Mining Stock Performance
Calibre Mining Company Profile
Calibre Mining Corp., an exploration stage company, engages in the acquisition, exploration, and development of precious and base metals assets and mineral properties in Nicaragua. The company explores for gold, silver, and copper deposits. It holds a 100% interest in the Borosi project consisting of various contiguous mining and exploration concessions located in the North Atlantic Autonomous Region of Nicaragua, Central America; and a 100% interest in mineral concessions covering an area of 413 square kilometers in the mining triangle of northeast Nicaragua, including the Santa Maria project, Primavera gold-copper project, and Monte Carmelo gold project.
- Five stocks we like better than Calibre Mining
- What is a Bond Market Holiday? How to Invest and Trade
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Why Invest in High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Calibre Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Calibre Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.