Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHFAO – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Sunday, December 10th will be given a dividend of 0.4219 per share on Tuesday, December 26th. This represents a $1.69 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 7.63%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 7th. This is an increase from Brighthouse Financial’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.42.
Brighthouse Financial Stock Performance
Shares of NASDAQ BHFAO traded up $0.17 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $22.11. 53,372 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 29,559. Brighthouse Financial has a 52-week low of $19.53 and a 52-week high of $26.84. The company’s 50-day moving average is $22.57 and its 200-day moving average is $23.22.
Brighthouse Financial Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Brighthouse Financial
- How to Invest in Renewable Energy
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Stock Market Upgrades: What Are They?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Brighthouse Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brighthouse Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.