Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHFAM – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Investors of record on Sunday, December 10th will be paid a dividend of 0.2891 per share on Tuesday, December 26th. This represents a $1.16 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 8.09%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, December 7th.
Brighthouse Financial Price Performance
BHFAM stock traded up $0.16 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $14.30. 24,006 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 36,413. Brighthouse Financial has a 12-month low of $12.45 and a 12-month high of $18.75. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $14.11 and a 200-day moving average price of $14.43.
Brighthouse Financial Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Brighthouse Financial
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Brighthouse Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brighthouse Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.