Brighthouse Financial, Inc. (NASDAQ:BHFAL – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 1st will be paid a dividend of 0.3906 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $1.56 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 7.42%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Thursday, November 30th. This is a positive change from Brighthouse Financial’s previous quarterly dividend of $0.39.
Brighthouse Financial Stock Performance
NASDAQ:BHFAL traded down $0.02 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $21.05. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 26,918 shares, compared to its average volume of 17,360. Brighthouse Financial has a fifty-two week low of $19.10 and a fifty-two week high of $25.57. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $21.69 and a 200-day moving average of $22.56.
About Brighthouse Financial
- Five stocks we like better than Brighthouse Financial
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Trading Terms – Stock Terms Every Investor Needs to Know
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Brighthouse Financial Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brighthouse Financial and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.