Shares of Borders & Southern Petroleum plc (LON:BOR – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.36 ($0.03) and traded as high as GBX 2.64 ($0.03). Borders & Southern Petroleum shares last traded at GBX 2.64 ($0.03), with a volume of 1,127 shares trading hands.
Borders & Southern Petroleum Price Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.00, a current ratio of 27.66 and a quick ratio of 5.54. The company has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 2.20 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 2.36. The firm has a market cap of £16.90 million, a PE ratio of -13.00 and a beta of -0.29.
Borders & Southern Petroleum Company Profile
Borders & Southern Petroleum plc operates as an independent oil and gas exploration company in the Falkland Islands. The company is involved in the exploration and appraisal of hydrocarbons. It holds a 100% interest in three production licenses covering an area of approximately 10,000 square kilometers located approximately 150 kilometers south-east of the Falkland Islands.
- Five stocks we like better than Borders & Southern Petroleum
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Should You Add These Warren Buffett Stocks to Your Portfolio?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Comparing and Trading High PE Ratio Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Borders & Southern Petroleum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Borders & Southern Petroleum and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.