Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Bitcoin SV has a total market capitalization of $926.17 million and approximately $61.61 million worth of Bitcoin SV was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin SV has traded down 7.2% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin SV coin can now be purchased for $47.36 or 0.00129739 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,506.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.11 or 0.00624855 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00019377 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000268 BTC.
Bitcoin SV Profile
BSV is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was November 15th, 2018. Bitcoin SV’s total supply is 19,554,681 coins. Bitcoin SV’s official website is bitcoinsv.com. Bitcoin SV’s official Twitter account is @bitcoinassn and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin SV
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin SV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin SV should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin SV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin SV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin SV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.