BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 17th. One BITCOIN ADDITIONAL coin can currently be bought for $36,504.51 or 0.99993996 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has a total market cap of $453.34 million and $521,508.32 worth of BITCOIN ADDITIONAL was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, BITCOIN ADDITIONAL has traded 2.3% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.30 or 0.00006304 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00017154 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00011420 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000672 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00004336 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00006015 BTC.
- Coinmetro Token (XCM) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00001791 BTC.
About BITCOIN ADDITIONAL
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) is a coin. It launched on February 1st, 2022. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s total supply is 1,299,197 coins and its circulating supply is 12,418 coins. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s official website is btcadd.io. BITCOIN ADDITIONAL’s official Twitter account is @btca_en.
BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BITCOIN ADDITIONAL directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BITCOIN ADDITIONAL should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase BITCOIN ADDITIONAL using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BITCOIN ADDITIONAL and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.