Shares of Biloxi Marsh Lands Co. (OTCMKTS:BLMC – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $4.40 and traded as low as $4.15. Biloxi Marsh Lands shares last traded at $4.15, with a volume of 100 shares changing hands.
Biloxi Marsh Lands Stock Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $4.74 and its 200 day moving average is $4.40.
Biloxi Marsh Lands Company Profile
Biloxi Marsh Lands Corporation engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and natural gas properties. It owns approximately 90,000 acres of surface, subsurface, and minerals in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. The company was incorporated in 1936 and is based in Metairie, Louisiana.
- Five stocks we like better than Biloxi Marsh Lands
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How is Compound Interest Calculated?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Transportation Stocks Investing
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Biloxi Marsh Lands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biloxi Marsh Lands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.