Beldex (BDX) traded up 12.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last seven days, Beldex has traded 38.8% higher against the dollar. One Beldex coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0540 or 0.00000149 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Beldex has a total market capitalization of $319.31 million and $4.17 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,940.80 or 0.05339843 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $21.31 or 0.00058620 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00025180 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00013900 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00011676 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00005036 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000363 BTC.
Beldex Coin Profile
Beldex (CRYPTO:BDX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,922,323,841 coins and its circulating supply is 5,911,583,841 coins. The official message board for Beldex is beldexcoin.medium.com. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Beldex is www.beldex.io.
Buying and Selling Beldex
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beldex should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Beldex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.