Beldex (BDX) traded up 12.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 17th. One Beldex coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0540 or 0.00000149 BTC on exchanges. Over the last seven days, Beldex has traded 38.8% higher against the US dollar. Beldex has a market cap of $319.31 million and approximately $4.17 million worth of Beldex was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1,940.80 or 0.05339843 BTC.
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $21.31 or 0.00058620 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.15 or 0.00025180 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00013900 BTC.
- Cronos (CRO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0977 or 0.00000269 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0617 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00011676 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00005036 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00000363 BTC.
BDX is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 15th, 2018. Beldex’s total supply is 9,922,323,841 coins and its circulating supply is 5,911,583,841 coins. Beldex’s official Twitter account is @beldexcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Beldex’s official website is www.beldex.io. Beldex’s official message board is beldexcoin.medium.com.
Beldex Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beldex directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Beldex should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Beldex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beldex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beldex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.