Baron Oil Plc (LON:BOIL – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 0.09 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.08 ($0.00). Baron Oil shares last traded at GBX 0.09 ($0.00), with a volume of 212,613,670 shares changing hands.
Baron Oil Stock Up 5.9 %
The firm’s 50-day moving average is GBX 0.08 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 0.09. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.26, a quick ratio of 3.21 and a current ratio of 39.47. The stock has a market cap of £17.08 million, a P/E ratio of -0.87 and a beta of 0.50.
About Baron Oil
Baron Oil Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in the exploration, development, and production of oil and gas reserves, and other related activities in South America, South East Asia, and the United Kingdom. The company holds 75% interest in Timor-Leste TL-SO-19-16 PSC offshore license located in Southeast Asia.
- Five stocks we like better than Baron Oil
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Dividend Capture Strategy: What You Need to Know
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Baron Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Baron Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.