Bancor (BNT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Bancor has a total market capitalization of $102.92 million and approximately $20.12 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.76 or 0.00002080 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Bancor has traded 16% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Toncoin (TON) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00006290 BTC.
- Axie Infinity (AXS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00017267 BTC.
- BITCOIN ADDITIONAL (BTCA) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $36,442.72 or 0.99980420 BTC.
- GateToken (GT) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00011423 BTC.
- NXM (NXM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $57.03 or 0.00200723 BTC.
- SingularityNET (AGIX) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000678 BTC.
- Ankr (ANKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000069 BTC.
- Geegoopuzzle (GGP) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- Threshold (T) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- CashBackPro (CBP) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.23 or 0.00006105 BTC.
Bancor Token Profile
Bancor is a token. It launched on June 12th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 161,196,921 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,751,051 tokens. The official website for Bancor is www.carbondefi.xyz. The Reddit community for Bancor is https://reddit.com/r/bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Bancor is medium.com/carbondefi. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @carbondefixyz and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Bancor
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bancor should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.