Azincourt Energy Corp. (CVE:AAZ – Get Free Report)’s stock price was down 14.3% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as C$0.03 and last traded at C$0.03. Approximately 408,000 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 48% from the average daily volume of 275,805 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.04.
Azincourt Energy Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of C$7.25 million, a P/E ratio of -0.88 and a beta of 2.92. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.04 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$0.04.
Azincourt Energy Company Profile
Azincourt Energy Corp., an exploration and development company, focuses on the alternative fuels/alternative energy sector in Canada and Peru. It explores for uranium and lithium deposits, as well as other clean energy elements. The company has an option to acquire a 70% interest in the East Preston project located in Saskatchewan.
- Five stocks we like better than Azincourt Energy
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Calculate Return on Investment (ROI)
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Azincourt Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Azincourt Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.