Avante Corp. (CVE:XX – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$0.80 and traded as high as C$0.81. Avante shares last traded at C$0.80, with a volume of 348,000 shares changing hands.
Avante Trading Down 1.3 %
The stock has a market cap of C$21.05 million, a P/E ratio of -5.27 and a beta of 1.60. The stock’s 50-day moving average is C$0.80 and its two-hundred day moving average is C$0.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 8.22, a current ratio of 2.49 and a quick ratio of 2.77.
Avante Corp., through its subsidiary Avante Security Inc, engages in the provision of security services to residential clients in Canada. The company offers system design, sales, installations, and monitoring services, as well as alarm response and patrols, personal protection, house staff training, and secure transportation.
- Five stocks we like better than Avante
- How to Buy Metaverse Stock Step by Step
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Market Holidays 2022-2025 – Here’s When the NYSE and NASDAQ Will be Closed
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Space Investment: How to Invest in Space Exploration
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Avante Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avante and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.