Shares of Atlas Energy Group, LLC (OTCMKTS:ATLS – Get Free Report) passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $0.01 and traded as high as $0.01. Atlas Energy Group shares last traded at $0.01, with a volume of 223,600 shares changing hands.
Atlas Energy Group Stock Down 7.1 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average is $0.01 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.01.
About Atlas Energy Group
Atlas Energy Group, LLC, through its subsidiaries, develops and produces natural gas, crude oil, and natural gas liquids in the United States. The company has interests in the Eagle Ford Shale in southern Texas; the Marble Falls play in the Fort Worth Basin in northern Texas; and the Mississippi Lime play in northwestern Oklahoma.
- Five stocks we like better than Atlas Energy Group
- How to Effectively Use the MarketBeat Ratings Screener
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The Role Economic Reports Play in a Successful Investment Strategy
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Atlas Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atlas Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.