Shares of Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A (OTCMKTS:ASCMA – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.82 and traded as high as $1.00. Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A shares last traded at $0.82, with a volume of 19,000 shares changing hands.
Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A Stock Performance
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.82 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.82.
Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A Company Profile
Ascent Capital Group, Inc, through its subsidiary, Monitronics International, Inc, provides security alarm monitoring services to residential and commercial customers in the United States, Canada, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico. The company provides monitoring services for alarm signals arising from burglaries, fires, medical alerts, and other events through security systems at customers' premises.
- Five stocks we like better than Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascent Capital Group Inc Series A and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.