Ark (ARK) traded up 4.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. Ark has a total market capitalization of $290.66 million and approximately $57.71 million worth of Ark was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Ark coin can currently be bought for about $1.64 or 0.00004506 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Ark has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Belrium (BEL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.51 or 0.00009565 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000283 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00002308 BTC.
- EOS (EOS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00001937 BTC.
- BitTorrent-New (BTT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra Classic (LUNC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Terra (LUNA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00001756 BTC.
- aelf (ELF) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00001287 BTC.
- Lisk (LSK) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00003031 BTC.
- USDX [Kava] (USDX) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00002571 BTC.
Ark (CRYPTO:ARK) is a distributed proof-of-stake (dPOS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 8th, 2016. Ark’s total supply is 176,977,244 coins and its circulating supply is 176,977,126 coins. Ark’s official Twitter account is @arkecosystem and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Ark is https://reddit.com/r/arkecosystem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Ark is arkscic.com/blog. Ark’s official website is ark.io.
Buying and Selling Ark
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ark should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.