H&R Real Estate Investment Trust (TSE:HR – Free Report) – Stock analysts at National Bank Financial decreased their FY2023 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of H&R Real Estate Investment Trust in a note issued to investors on Wednesday, November 15th. National Bank Financial analyst M. Kornack now anticipates that the company will post earnings of $1.18 per share for the year, down from their prior forecast of $1.19.
H&R Real Estate Investment Trust Stock Performance
H&R Real Estate Investment Trust Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 15th. Investors of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a $0.05 dividend. This represents a $0.60 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 29th.
- Five stocks we like better than H&R Real Estate Investment Trust
- How to Find Undervalued Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Canada Bond Market Holiday: How to Invest and Trade
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for H&R Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for H&R Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.