AMMO, Inc. (NASDAQ:POWWP – Get Free Report) fell 0.3% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $25.29 and last traded at $25.33. 2,449 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 24% from the average session volume of 3,206 shares. The stock had previously closed at $25.40.
AMMO Price Performance
The business has a 50 day moving average price of $24.90 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $24.49.
AMMO, Inc designs, produces, and markets ammunition and ammunition component products for sport and recreational shooters, hunters, individuals seeking home or personal protection, manufacturers, and law enforcement and military agencies. The company's products include STREAK Visual Ammunition that enables shooters to see the path of the bullets fired by them; and Stelth Subsonic ammunition primarily for suppressed firearms.
- Five stocks we like better than AMMO
- EV Stocks and How to Profit from Them
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for AMMO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AMMO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.