Almonty Industries Inc. (OTCMKTS:ALMTF – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.41 and traded as low as $0.36. Almonty Industries shares last traded at $0.37, with a volume of 30,990 shares changing hands.
Almonty Industries Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.37 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.41.
Almonty Industries Company Profile
Almonty Industries Inc engages in mining, processing, and shipping tungsten concentrate. It owns interests in the Los Santos mine located near Salamanca, Spain; the Panasqueira tin and tungsten mine situated in Covilha and Castelo Branco, Portugal; the Sangdong tungsten mine located in Gangwon Province, Republic of Korea; and the Valtreixal tin and tungsten project located in Zamora province, Western Spain.
- Five stocks we like better than Almonty Industries
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Almonty Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Almonty Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.