Aker BP ASA (OTCMKTS:DETNF – Get Free Report) shares crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $27.89 and traded as high as $28.95. Aker BP ASA shares last traded at $28.95, with a volume of 1,456 shares.
Aker BP ASA Price Performance
The business’s 50 day simple moving average is $27.92 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $26.11.
About Aker BP ASA
Aker BP ASA engages in the exploration, development and production of petroleum in Norway. The firm conducts its activities on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. It has balanced portfolio and is the operator of the Valhall, Ula, Ivar Aasen, Alvheim and Skarv field hubs. The company was founded in 2001 and is headquartered in Lysaker, Norway.
- Five stocks we like better than Aker BP ASA
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is the FTSE 100 index?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in the Best Canadian Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Aker BP ASA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aker BP ASA and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.