AGNC Investment Corp. (NASDAQ:AGNCO – Get Free Report) traded up 0.7% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $23.17 and last traded at $23.17. 50,730 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 35% from the average session volume of 37,700 shares. The stock had previously closed at $23.00.
AGNC Investment Stock Up 0.0 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $22.83 and its 200 day moving average price is $22.63.
AGNC Investment Announces Dividend
The business also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Monday, October 16th. Shareholders of record on Sunday, October 1st were paid a dividend of $0.4063 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Thursday, September 28th. This represents a $1.63 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 6.99%.
About AGNC Investment
AGNC Investment Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust (REIT) in the United States. It invests in residential mortgage pass-through securities and collateralized mortgage obligations for which the principal and interest payments are guaranteed by the United States government-sponsored enterprise or by the United States government agency.
- Five stocks we like better than AGNC Investment
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for AGNC Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGNC Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.