Shares of AFC Energy plc (OTCMKTS:AFGYF – Get Free Report) were up 11.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.18 and last traded at $0.18. Approximately 10,250 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 82% from the average daily volume of 5,620 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada initiated coverage on shares of AFC Energy in a report on Wednesday, August 30th. They set an “outperform” rating for the company.
AFC Energy Stock Performance
About AFC Energy
AFC Energy plc engages in the development of fuel cell and fuel processing technology and allied equipment in the United Kingdom. The company provides S series air cooled fuel cell generator modules, H-Power Tower, a S series fuel cell generator, and L series fuel cell generators. It is also developing S+ series fuel cell generator modules; S+ series fuel cell generator power cubes; power from ammonia and methanol solutions, which are integrated flexible fueling alternatives; and ammonia cracker, a technology to convert carrier fuel ammonia into hydrogen.
- Five stocks we like better than AFC Energy
- Video Game Stocks: How to Invest in Gaming
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stocks with Unusual Volume: How to Find Unusual Volume Stocks in Real Time
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for AFC Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AFC Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.