42-coin (42) traded 65.1% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. 42-coin has a total market capitalization of $2.45 million and approximately $395.58 worth of 42-coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One 42-coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $58,232.64 or 1.60085240 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, 42-coin has traded up 39% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $69.60 or 0.00191338 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- Uniswap (UNI) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.03 or 0.00013838 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Counos Coin (CCA) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000178 BTC.
42-coin Coin Profile
42-coin (CRYPTO:42) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 5th, 2014. 42-coin’s total supply is 42 coins and its circulating supply is 41 coins. The official website for 42-coin is 42-coin.org. 42-coin’s official Twitter account is @42newchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
42 coin is a cryptocurrency with completed emission, fair distribution (no ICO, premine or instamine) and both private and public transaction support. The maximum supply of 42 coins makes the remaining 41.99 extremely rare. The innovative deflationary model provides a constant rise in incentives both for miners and long term investors. 42-coin delivers a hybrid of Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake transaction confirmation methods and represents a new way of securing the network against 51% attacks.”
Buying and Selling 42-coin
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 42-coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 42-coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 42-coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 42-coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 42-coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.