Facing Diablo 4 Error Code 395002 can be frustrating, but fixing it is easier than you might think. This article helps you to resolve the error with straightforward steps.
The aim is to tackle the error effectively and get you back into the game as quickly as possible.
Follow along as we explore the common causes of this error and provide clear solutions to ensure a seamless gaming experience in Diablo 4.
What is the Diablo 4 Error Code 395002?
Diablo 4 is an eagerly awaited online game that lets players explore a dark, medieval world. However, like many online games, it presents certain technical errors.
One such issue is the error code 395002 in Diablo 4, which signifies, “The account is currently locked”. This error stands as a roadblock for players, hindering their access to the game.
It acts as a notification for players about the status of their account, requiring attention before they can proceed further in the game.
Also Check: Error 0X8007016A
What Causes Diablo 4 Error Code 395002?
There can be various reasons behind this error code 395002 Diablo 4. It is important to identify the main root cause of the error to ensure a smooth gaming experience. Listed below are the causes of the error.
- Incorrect Login Details: By entering the wrong username or password multiple times.
- Suspicious Account Activity: Unusual activity on the account triggers security measures.
- Account Recovery Process: An ongoing account recovery process.
- Server Issues: Server-side issues preventing account verification.
- Temporary Account Suspension: A temporary suspension due to a possible violation of game policies.
How to Fix Diablo 4 Error Code 395002
Playing online games can present hurdles like server glitches, license and login troubles, and poor internet connections.
The above section highlighted the primary causes of this error. Yet, every error comes with a solution. Below are some simple and quick methods to resolve the 395002 Diablo 4 error code.
1. Verify Login Credentials
- Open the Blizzard Battle.net app.
- Ensure that you are entering the correct username and password.
- Remember, passwords are case-sensitive, so check your Caps Lock key.
Also check: Error Code Baboon
2. Reset Password
- Go to the Blizzard password reset page on a web browser.
- Enter the email associated with your Diablo 4 account.
- Follow the instructions sent to your email to reset your password.
3. Check Server Status
- Visit the Diablo 4 server status page to ensure servers are operational.
- If there are server issues, you might have to wait for Blizzard to resolve them.
4. Contact Blizzard Support
- If the error persists, it’s time to contact Blizzard support.
- Kindly provide them with all necessary information regarding the error you are facing.
5. Check Account Staus
- Log in to your Blizzard account from a web browser.
- Check for any notifications or actions required on your account to unlock it.
6. Update Network Drivers
- Go to your computer’s device manager.
- Look for network adapters and right-click to update drivers.
7. Change DNS Settings
- Open the Control Panel and go to Network and Sharing Center.
- Click on ‘Change adapter settings’, right-click your network, and select properties.
- Select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ and click on properties.
- Choose ‘Use the following DNS server addresses’ and input a public DNS (e.g., Google’s DNS, which is 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168).
8. Perform a Clean Boot
- Type ‘System Configuration’ in the Windows search bar and hit enter.
- Go to the services tab, check ‘Hide all Microsoft services’, and click ‘Disable all’.
- Go to the Startup tab, open Task Manager, and turnoff all startup items.
- Restart your computer and try logging in to Diablo 4 again.
Also Check: Also Check: Error: Could Not Find Or Load Main Class
How to Prevent Diablo 4 Error 395002 in Future?
Fixing the Diablo 4 error 395002 is a good start. But to enjoy the game without issues, it’s smart to stop this error from coming back. Here are some easy tips to follow:
- Regular Updates: Keep your Diablo 4 game and Blizzard launcher updated to the latest versions to ensure any bugs or issues are fixed.
- Strong Passwords: Use strong and unique passwords for your Blizzard account to prevent unauthorized access.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Enable two-factor authentication for an extra layer of security on your account.
- Avoid Sharing Account Details: Never share your account details with others to prevent misuse that could lead to your account being locked.
- Follow Blizzard’s Terms of Service: Use the terms of service and community guidelines provided by Blizzard to ensure you are in good standing and avoid any account restrictions.
Also Check: Error: Metadata-Generation-Failed
Fixing Diablo 4 Error Code 395002 FAQs
Error Code 395002 in Diablo 4 indicates that your account is currently locked. It usually pops up due to suspicious activity or incorrect login attempts.
You can fix this error by verifying your login credentials, resetting your password, checking the server status, contacting Blizzard support, or checking your account status on Blizzard’s website.
Yes, server issues can trigger this error. If the servers are down, you may experience this error and will need to wait until the servers are back up.
To prevent this error, keep your game updated, use strong passwords, enable two-factor authentication, avoid sharing account details, and follow Blizzard’s terms of service.
Suppose the error persists after trying the mentioned solutions. In that case, it’s a good idea to contact Blizzard support for further assistance, providing them with all the necessary information about the error you’re facing.