Are you looking for a way to get an offline installer for Adobe Reader offline installer (both 32-bit and 64-bit)? Look no further! In this article, we’ve got the steps you need to get the job done.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC
For years, Adobe Reader has been the go-to PDF Reader for users around the world. This app is available for Windows, Mac, and Android, and it’s the perfect tool for viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
- Fill, sign, and send forms from your browser, tablet, or dekstop.
- Get PDFs signed by others and Track documents sent for signature
- Share documents, comment, and review PDFsAdobe Acrobat Reader DC Offline installer
- You can copy text and images from PDFs unless security restrictions are applied by the PDF author on it.
- Print PDFs
- comes with a Protected mode and Protected view to keep your system safe.
- Lets you view, save, and search PDFs
Why Do You Require Adobe Reader Offline Installer?
Have you ever wondered why do you have to install McAfee Scan Plus or True Key by Intel Security or other unwanted software when downloading Adobe products online? Well, Adobe offers its products for free, so they include third-party software on its product download pages.
To avoid any unwanted software, Unchecky is the way to go. Or, if you’d rather not deal with the hassle, you can always opt for a standalone offline installer.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Offline Installer (64-bit &32-bit)
1. Visit the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC distribution page
2. Scroll down on the left, choose Operating system as Windows 11 or Windows 10, or Windows 8/7, Language as All Languages (MIUI), and select the 32-bit or 64-bit version.
For instance, you may need to pick from version numbers Reader DC 2023.001.20143 MUI for Windows 64-bit and Reader DC 2023.001.20143 MUI for Windows 32-bit
3. Click the Download button.
Final words: Installing Adobe Acrobat Reader DC on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, and Windows 7 SP1 is a breeze – no unwanted software or time wasted! Get the offline version and you can have it running on multiple systems in no time.
Which PDF Reader do you use? Let us know why in the comments below.