If you’ve used or are using iPhone/iPad or other Apple devices, you must not be strange to the Apples’ AirPlay. On a Mac, AirPlay is built-in and it works conveniently to mirror your screen. But if your computer runs Windows instead of macOS, can you still use AirPlay? The answer is yes!
Developed by Apple Inc., Airplay allows streaming between device screens, audio, video, and photos. And downloading a third-party application is the easiest way to turn your Windows PC into an Airplay Receiver.
A third-party solution on Windows allows you to take advantage of a larger display and more powerful speakers to play videos, games, documents, presentations, or music. You can also mirror iPhone to TV, Think of how convenient it is, projecting your iPhone/iPad to Windows PC and making it visible to multiple people at the same time, no matter for home entertainment, education, or business.
5KPlayer: Best and Easiest way to mirror iPhone/iPad to Windows PC
There are solutions for free and paid AirPlay Receiver for Windows, but you cannot be sure whether the one you chose is malware-free or valuable for its lacking relevant authoritative software. Therefore, why not try the Airplay-supported and free 5KPlayer and use 2mins to finish this article to see if it’s the perfect airplay receiver that meets your requirements.
How to mirror on iPhone/iPad to PC with 5KPlayer?
Note: To mirror your iPhone screen to computer, make sure that both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
Step 1: Download & Launch 5KPlayer
Launch it on your Windows PC by double-clicking the icon after downloading and installing 5KPlayer from the official website (follow the link above).
Step 2: Turn on AirPlay services.
Click the “AirPlay“ button on the main menu and turn on the Airplay service.
Step 3: Connect your phone to the computer
Open the iPhone/iPad’s Control Center by swiping up/down the device, tap on the “AirPlay Mirroring“ option, and then choose the name of your computer or laptop to connect them.
Step 4: Mirroring and recording
The screen of the iPhone/iPad will start projecting on the Windows PC. You also can record the screen on a computer by clicking the red icon (same for stop recording); To stop mirroring, just choose “Turn off AirPlay Mirroring” on the Control Center.
What advantages do you get with 5KPlayer?
With more than one Airplay receiver, 5KPlayer is a mixture of the video player, music player, online downloader, and AirPlay & DLNA enabled media streamer for Windows and macOS. And it is free! Released in 2015, this freeware has accelerated more than 30 million worldwide and received high ratings on major independent download sites like Softonic and CNET.
- Play almost any video and audio format, 5KPlayer brings super convenience for you to play 4K UHD, H.265/H.264, 3D, MP4, MKV, 360°videos, DVDs, and MP3 AAC FLAC music for free.
- Download video and music online with support for 300+ online video sites. What’s more, you can directly convert video to MP3/AAC without losing quality.
- Built-in radio player. This feature is pretty useful because it provides you the opportunity to directly access live broadcasts on your computer, including the BBC, NBC, CBS, and local radios, etc.
- Creating your playlist. With this media player, one can easily establish various music playlists to gather soundtracks from favorite singers or bands at will.
- Editing and synchronizing videos together. Trim, rotate, cut videos, all these editing features are supported in 5KPlayer. Also, it can satisfy your needs on syncing video and audio, adding subtitles, and adjusting playback speed, just like a magic box.
Although hundreds of media player software exist in the market, 5KPlayer stands out for its comprehensive features and stable quality. With this media player, except to enjoy a smooth mirroring experience, you can free download and convert videos or watch high-resolution videos with no blurring, no choke, and no glitch.
The best way to experience all the features is to download it yourself. No advertising or plugins, your download is secure and doesn’t contain viruses and malware. So, what are you waiting for? Just download it now and enjoy yourself!