A professional data recovery tool is like insurance. With a data recovery tool, you can ensure that your data is not permanently lost by promptly rescuing your data from various data loss scenarios.
Remo Recover is a big name in the world of data recovery. Remo Data Recovery Software has been in the hard drive recovery game for a long time, and it is quite famous among Windows users. If you are planning to invest in Remo Recover Software but would like to know in-depth about the features, functioning, and if the tool is safe to use, you are at the right place. Read this Remo Recovery Windows review to find out!
Remo Recover Overview
Remo Recover is a file recovery tool that retrieves lost, deleted or missing data. This software is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Remo Recover has a bright and simple design along with an easy installation. The tool is capable of restoring files lost from almost all kinds of storage devices including hard drives, external drives, memory cards as well as USB flash drives.
Features of Remo Recover Windows Software:
Following are some of the practical features of the Remo Recover tool that can come in handy during the data recovery process:
- Dual Scanning Modes
Remo Data Recovery Software comes with a dual scan mode namely normal scan and deep scan.
- Absolute Partition Recovery
The tool claims to recover data from a wide range of data loss scenarios like shift-deleted files, recycle bin recovery, formatted partitions, or accidentally deleted partitions.
- Restores Deleted Files from External HD
Apart from your computer hard drive, Remo Recover can recover lost files from pen drives, SSDs, and even RAID-0, RAID-1, and RAID-5.
- Save your Time with the Save Recovery Session
Remo Recover has the option of saving the recovery session to avoid the rescanning of the drive. With Saved recovery sessions, you will be saving your precious time and there will be no need to scan the drive every time to recover your files.
- Preview Recovered Files for free
After the scanning is complete the tool arranges all the retrieved files in File Type View and Data View. You can preview the files to evaluate the success rate of the software.
How does Remo Recover work?
The process of recovering data from any storage device involves just 3 clicks. This ensures that anyone without any technical background will be able to use this tool and perform a complex task like data recovery.
- Just download the Remo Recover software and connect the external hard drive or storage device from where you want to recover data to the system.
- On the home screen, you will see three options namely Recover Files, Recover Photos, Recover Partition. Click on the Recover Partition option there.
- Then select the drive or partition from where you have deleted or lost data. Then hit the Scan button.
- Then the software will begin with the scanning process and once done it will display all the recovered files in Data View and File Type View.
- Hereafter you can preview the recovered files and save them after activating the tool.
Does Remo Recover Software Really Work?
After testing the Remo Recover Windows, we can say without any doubt that the tool definitely works and is one of the best File Recovery Software out there. Our tech experts recommend Remo Recover because the tool works not only for recovering deleted and lost files but is also useful for those who have missing partitions, as well as those who may have deleted or formatted the partitions by accident.
Also, most of us are always concerned about the safety of our system before downloading any third-party software. So, to make it simpler for you we have scanned the Remo Recover software using our antivirus and anti-malware programs and it was classified as safe for use. There were no malware or viruses in the program and the whole installation process was also free from any hidden or spam installations which were really good.
How good is Remo Recover?
In this section, we will be highlighting some traits of Remo Recover that are useful and a few that need some improvement.
Traits We Loved:
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- The software does not need to be connected to the internet which decreases the chances of files being sent to the web. Additionally, this makes the software ad-free.
- Remo’s Customer support team does a fantastic job.
- Remo Recover is safe to use as it accesses only the deleted files. Other than that, all the files that are present on the drive will remain the same and unchanged.
- You can save recovery sessions to avoid rescanning the drive again in the future.
Few things that can be improved:
- Deep Scan takes some extra time.
- After recovery, the retrieved files might lose their original file names and get renamed by a file number.
- If you have used the drive from where you lost data after the data loss scenario, Remo Recover will not be that efficient.
- Data filtering option to sort which data you want to recover after the scan is missing.
- There is no simple way to scan for every file type: you have to go through every box and check off every file extension you want to scan for.
- The search bar available to find specific files after the scan is complete takes a lot of time to give the results.
The Bottom Line
Unlike many other similar data recovery tools, Remo Recover premium and advanced features at a very affordable price. We have tested a couple of software before, but this one has set a whole new level of perfection and efficiency.
Thus, if you are looking for an all-in-one tool to recover files lost due to accidental deletion, damaged drive, system crash, virus infection, etc Remo Recover is the one you need.