Adobe has finally released Flash Player 11.2 and AIR 3.2 which are available for download from Adobe’s website. Flash Player 11.2 now natively supports 64-bit OSes of Windows, Mac and Linux and offers background updates for Windows so that updates for flash player will installed automatically. Air 3.2 final version has also been released with stage 3D graphics technology for iOS and Android .
Adobe Flash Player 11.2 with premium features for Gaming and Adobe collaborating with unity technologies to Unity customers to publish web-based 3D games to flash player using the premium features directly within unity’s tools.
Adobe Flash Player 3.2 and AIR 3.2 direct download links
- Stage3D hardware accelerated GPU rendering (iOS and Android) — AIR 3.2 introduces the Stage3D API to iOS and Android. These low-level APIs enable fluid, high-performance 2D and 3D graphics with full GPU acceleration across devices.
- Multithreaded Video Decoding (Windows, Mac OS, Linux) – This release introduces a new fully multithreaded video decoding pipeline which resolves a number of legacy playback issues. This modern architecture will also enable future performance enhancements
across all platforms.
- Flash Player background updates (Windows) – New versions of the runtimes can now be delivered more effectively to the end user with this enhanced updating mechanism (Background update is only available in the release versions of Flash Player).
- Mouse lock, relative mouse coordinates, right and middle click events – Infinite scrolling and new mouse events to enable first-person shooter experiences.
- Drivers gating for hardware acceleration relaxed to 1/1/2008
- Throttling event – This release introduces a new ThrottleEvent
Flash Player 11.2 offline installer/ stand alone installer links
Adobe AIR 3.0 offline installer link
Note: Currently download link offered by Adobe for AIR 3.2 not working, we’ll update the link once Adobe corrects them.
Update: Air download link is working fine now.