There some extensions available for Firefox as well as Chrome which render other browser engine into that browser.What if you want to look and open a webpage from Firefox in different browsers like Chrome ,IE and Opera at a time Open With Firefox extension makes it possible to check a webpage from Firefox in different browsers you choose.
This will be very handy extension for developers as well as users to test webpage in different browsers from their favorite Firefox. Once Open With extension is installed for Firefox it shows the list of other browsers from View/Main Context/tab Context menus.Clicking on the menu item will load the webpage in browser user chosen.
Open With extension load list of browsers from windows registry.User can add more entries of browsers using options panel manually by selecting Tools>add-ons>click open With then, options.Open With extension works with Firefox 3.0 above versions.
- How to Print List of Firefox Extensions Installed in Your Computer
- Omnibar Extension brings Chrome’s Omnibox to Firefox
- 3 Firefox Extensions to Download/Save All the Images on a Webpage
- Preview bit.ly Links Before You Click on Twitter With bit.ly Preview
- Remove Gmail features that are no Longer Required with Minimalist Gmail