Mozilla Firefox 3.5.6 Security update now available.This security update fixes lot of security and stability issues found in Firefox 3.5.5. It is recommended for all users to update their browser to latest version Firefox 3.5.6.
If user enabled automatic update in advanced settings for Firefox, user will be notified about this update within 24 to 48 hours. If not user can update Firefox manually by clicking “Check for Updates” from Help menu. If update available user can Click “Update Firefox “ will update Firefox to latest version for safer and secured browsing.
For more details of security issues and stability issues fixed in Firefox 3.5.5 read Firefox 3.5.6 release notes.
- How to Set Firefox to Update Automatically
- How to add AVG LinkScanner to Firefox, If it was installed after AVG
- Download Bing Bar For IE and Firefox
- Firefox Could not be Updated because “Connection Timed out”
- Mozilla Locks down Component Directory in Firefox 3.6 for Third Party add-ons