Symantec released top 100 dangerous websites of summer 2009. Symantec uses Norton Safe Web service to analyze thousands of websites effecting users computer. The user can know a website is safe or not by installing Norton toolbar into his computer.
The top 100 dirtiest websites compiled on basis of Norton safe web analyzing database , the suspicious website URLs automatically submitted by over 20 million Norton community watch members.
According to Norton safe web 48% of all the dirtiest websites feature adult content on their sites. Other websites features content on hunting, Catering ,figure skating , legal services, and buying electronics. Visiting these sites may steal financial, personal and other sensitive information.
Here more facts about Dirtiest websites:
1.The common threats user faces through dirtiest sites in the form of viruses, browsers exploits and security risks.
2.75 websites have distributed malware for more than 6 months.
3.40 of the dirtiest websites have more than 20,000 threats per site.
Thanks to datasnatchers
- Security Alert : Install New Version of Adobe Flash Player Plug-in For Browsers
- Kill Dangerous ActiveX Controls in Your Computer with AxBan
- Microsoft Releases Security Updates for Vulnerabilities in Visual Studio and Internet Explorer
- IObit Security 360 Beta 1.0: Advanced Spyware and Malware remover
- How to Remove Downadup\Conficker Worm from Your Computer