If you are using Internet Explorer 8,there are some websites which are not compatible with IE8,If you struck at single website or some websites where IE8 unable to display or open,then you can use compatibility view option in IE8 to view those websites in earlier versions of Internet Explorer.
If you have problem with viewing one website in IE8 then you can enable compatibility view for that website, so that whenever you visit that websites in Ie8 you will visit that website in compatibility view always.
Enable compatible view for one website
- Just open that website in IE8.
- just click compatibility view button which is beside adressbar.
- So whenever you opened that website it will be opened in compatibility view.
Disabling compatible view for that website
Open IE8 ,click Tools>compatibility settings and select that website and click remove to un list it from compatibility view websites.
Enable compatible view for all websites
If you want IE8 to open all websites in compatibility view
- Open Ie8,select Tools>compatibility view settings >enable or check display all websites in compatibility view and close.
from now whenever you open any website in IE8 it will be opened in compatibility view
Disable compatibility view for all websites
Open Ie8,select Tools>compatibility view settings >disable or uncheck display all websites in compatibility view and close.
- Microsoft Releases Security Update for Vulnerability in Microsoft Video Activex Control
- 9 Browser Warnings Nobody Wants to See
- How to Reset Internet Explorer’s Settings to Default
- Internet Explorer 8 Released
- How to Enable PageRank button for Google Toolbar In Internet Explorer 8
- Microsoft Pulls back IE8 Vomit Ad