In the past, we’ve covered how to integrate Internet Download Manager (IDM) into Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft and Vivaldi browsers, let us how we can add IDM extension to Opera browser as well.
Before doing that. we’ve to ensure IDM is integrated into the Opera browser, for that,
Check IDM integration for Opera
1. Launch IDM from its icon in the system tray
2. Click Downloads > Options, and ensure advanced browser integration and Opera are checked under ‘General’ tab.
Installing IDM Integration Module extension in Opera browser
1. Open Opera, click on O-menu > Extensions > Extensions
2. While Opera extensions page is open on one side, navigate to ‘C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager’
3. Locate IDMGCExt, drag and drop IDMGCExt into Opera extensions page to install (check this related video)
4. Click Install button, done.