Unchecky 1.1 release brings selected programs exclude option and Microsoft Edge support for browser offers.
Unchecky, which avoids unwanted programs from installing during software installation, has got an update, version 1.1 has been released and available for download with changes and improvements.
New version of Unchecky now offers an option to exclude selected programs, which helps Unchecky not to interact with that program’s interface, particularly of antivirus’s, as the user can add antivirus process to excluded programs list in Unchecky Settings.
An option has been added to the Unchecky installer to not to create desktop shortcut during the installation.
The developer has expanded browser offers introduced with Unchecky 0.4 to Microsoft Edge browser as well.
The developer has taken care for unchecky to ‘use a constant path during an update, so that it can be whitelisted in security software such as the Windows Firewall’.
- Added an option to exclude selected programs, so that they won’t be handled by Unchecky.
- Added an option to create (or not create) a desktop icon during installation.
- Added support for handling offers in the Microsoft Edge browser, and improved support for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
- Made Unchecky use a constant path during an update, so that it can be whitelisted in security software such as the Windows Firewall.
- Added support for DVDStyler.
- Improved support for GOM Player.
- Improved support for μTorrent.
- Improved support for Baixaki Downloader.
- Improved support for offers which appear in multiple installers (including iFunbox, Cheat Engine, and EaseUS Todo Backup).
- Removed several false positive detections (WinSCP, Debugging Tools for Windows, MPC-HC, and Reg Organizer).
- Fixed a compatibility issue with PRO100.