Microsoft has released NET Framework 4.7.1 and is available to download for Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Anniversary Update and Windows 10 Creators Update. NET 4.7.1 is already included in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update, so if you’ve just installed Fall Creators update for Windows 10, you don’t need to install it.
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.1 offline installer
If you install this version of .NET Framework
- On Windows 7, it will be listed as a installed product under the ‘Programs and Features’ item in Control Panel.
- On Windows 8.1 , it will be listed as ‘Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4033369)’ under the ‘Installed Updates’ item in Control Panel.
- On Windows 10 anniversary update and Windows 10 Creators Update, it will be listed as ‘Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4033393) under the ‘Installed Updates’ item in Control Panel.
.NET 4.7.1 brings the following improvements
- Accessibility improvements in narration, high contrast and focus control areas
- .NET Framework support for .NET Standard 2.0 and compiler features
- More secure SHA-2 support in ASP.NET and System.Messaging
- Configuration builders
- ASP.NET Execution step feature
- ASP.NET HttpCookie parsing
- Enhancements in Visual Tree for WPF applications
- Performance and reliability improvements
Check the release notes link for full change log.
Download .NET Framework 4.7.1