Vivaldi Download Panel is getting a lot of improvements recently: Download Panel now shows download information and allows to sort downloads by type. For every file you download in Vivaldi, the browser displays a notification outside the browser window when the download is complete. This is good.
If you plan to download multiple files in Vivaldi browser and can track the downloads status in sidebar while browsing, then those download complete notifications can be annoying, if you want to consider disabling those notifications at least for that session, here is how you can do that.
Disable download complete notifications shown by Vivaldi browser
1. V icon > Settings > Downloads
2. Uncheck ‘Notify on completed Downloads’.
- Disable Vivaldi’s ‘Press Escape Key to exit Full Screen’ Message
- Vivaldi : disable Tab Notifications
- Turn off HTML5 Notifications in Vivaldi Browser