After updating Avast when you restart your computer and try to launch Avast, you may receive this error on restart : ‘UI failed to load. This is really embarrassing. AV Service is not responding.’ The error dialog offers ‘Exit’ and ‘Restart Service’ buttons.
If exiting or restarting the Antivirus service doesn’t help, here is how you can fix this so that Avast UI opens without showing any issue. Here repairing Avast can actually fix the issue. For that,
Fix Avast’s error ‘UI failed to load.AV Service is not responding’
1. Visit Control Panel > Settings > Programs > Programs and Features
2. Select Avast, click ‘Uninstall/change’ button
3. Click Change and Choose ‘Repair’
4. Wait for Avast to make necessary changes, restart your computer after that.
After Restart, when you launch Avast, its UI loads without showing the error you received previously.
Note: If you’ve received this error after uninstalling Avast, please ignore it and restart your computer.
- How to Fix Avast Reporting Avast Service & Antivirus Program has been stopped or is in An Inconsistent State
- Fix Avast uninstall stuck at creating system restore point?
- Latest Avast with Background Service not Running Issue [Fixed]