The first beta of the next version of IObit Uninstaller 7 is now out and available for testing. The UI remained the same, but the uninstall process has been simplified. With cutting edge technology and expanded database, their Uninstaller removes stubborn programs completely and safely, IObit claims.
The new feature in version 7 is IObit Uninstaller monitors program installations in real time, which enables user to detect and remove installed bundleware and bundled plugins more easily.
IObit Uninstaller 7
IObit says it has added Software Updater to IObit Uninstaller 7 to quickly update important programs. We have not found the software updater in IObit Uninstaller settings or in the UI, may be it may work from behind the scenes, we don’t know how and when it works. Update: we’ve missed it, it’s in the Action Center and it has detected two programs ( CCleaner and Google Chrome) and shown their status as up to date.
The powerful scan feature which removes residual files after standard uninstall has been enabled by default. This may not be good for user, we feel it should always be kept optional, but should not be forced on user by default. Automatic deletion of leftover files will never be safe in our opinion.
The scan engine has been enhanced for more thorough and easier scanning.
- Uninstall more stubborn programs thoroughly with cutting-edge technology and expanded database
- Monitor program installation to detect and uninstall bundleware & bundled plugins completely
- Add Software Updater to easily and quickly update important programs
- Brand new UI and simpler uninstall process for better user experience
- Enhanced scan engine for more thorough and faster scan.
Download IObit Uninstaller 7 beta 1 from majorgeeks.