Security vendors offer Password Managers as a separate application or built-in product of antivirus, Avast offers Passwords in its free antivirus product. Today, Avira has released Avira Password Manager and is available for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS platforms, which currently supported in Firefox, Chrome and Scout browsers. User need to create an account on Avira website. You just need to remember the master password and the password manager logs you into websites without you having to type the passwords.
Avira Password Manager
To get started, visit Avira Password Manager page and install its extension in Chrome or Firefox or Avira Scout browser by clicking add button. After the extension’s install, click on its icon and sign into your Avira account (If you don’t have one, create an account by visiting the Avira website).
Set up a master password, you must remember this. This is a one-time setup, you don’t need to repeat these instructions in another browser when you try to access password manager.
1. Saves the passwords as you login to websites.
2. Your passwords get encrypted with the AES 256-bit standard and can only be accessed with your Master password, Avira doesn’t know them.
3. Your passwords will be stored securely and you’ll be automatically logged into your accounts.
4. While registering to websites, it offers suggestions to generate and save new passwords.
4. Allows to import existing passwords to a CSV file from other Password Managers (Dashlane, 1Password, KeePass, LastPass, PasswordWallet and Roboform) and browsers.
Avira Password Manager is available in free and premium versions, where you can able to use Pro features — Automatically sync passwords across all devices, Manage all your passwords from an online dashboard — till March 1, 2017 for free.
Windows & Mac: Chrome 32 and higher, Firefox 48 and higher, Avira Scout
iOS 8.0 and higher
Android 4.4 and higher