Revo Uninstaller Free version that hasn’t been updated for three years has finally got an update: Revo Uninstaller 2.0 has been released with support for 64-bit applications removal. Till now its IObit Uninstaller that supports both 32 and 64-bit apps, Revo has now equaled with it and is now fully compatible with 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. The free version UI has been improved from previous version 1.95. Unique feature of the Revo- Hunter mode has been improved.
Revo Uninstaller 2.0 freeware
1. In Icon view, Revo now shows details pane at the bottom for a selected program.
2. Revo now supports to export a list of programs installed to text or html format. Right click on white space in Revo and choose Export List to either Text format(txt) or HTML format(html). FYI, CCleaner also offers similar option in its uninstaller.
3. New Forced MSI Uninstall context menu option appears only for MSI (Microsoft Installer) programs.
4. This version has removed the built-in uninstall mode, that runs only the application’s uninstaller without any additional scanning. And has limited the scanning modes to three: Safe, Moderate and Advanced mode.
Note: By default, moderate option was selected when you initiate uninstall of a program,
5. Installed programs by default displayed in Details view, you can switch to Icons view if you want by using the option (click on View>Icons) provided on the toolbar.
Its unfortunate Revo 1.95 hasn’t picked up the new update and gets left behind when you install the new version 2.0.0 over it. So uninstall Revo Uninstaller 1.95 first before installing Revo Uninstaller 2.0 freeware.