If you’ve Windows Spotlight turned on for Lock Screen background in Personalization in Windows 10, then the beautiful images that appear from Bing on your lock screen really look beautiful and amazing, the lock screen feature shows type of images you want after giving your vote.
The lock screen pictures that were shown to you in the past days will be saved to a folder on your computer, this folder (here is it’s path: %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1h2txyewy\LocalState\Assets) is quite difficult to find and you need to rename each file extension in it to.jpg later. This process is tedious.
You don’t even need to bother doing that now because there is a free Windows 10 app called SpotBright, that’s available on the Windows Store to download all Windows Spotlight images to your PC from Microsoft servers with a single click.
Download Windows Spotlight wallpapers in Windows 10
1. Visit the app link, download and install it on your computer, and open it,
2. When you click on Fast search, it shows the number of wallpapers found by the app and available to download, click download button.
3. Once the download is complete, click on ‘Open download location’ (by default, this app saves downloaded Spotlight pictures to its own folder in Pictures: C:\Users\<username]\Pictures\SpotBright) to see and access them.
The app downloads the same image in two resolutions: one for PC at ‘1920 x 1080’ and one for mobile at ‘1080 x 1920’.
4. In-depth search will find more new wallpapers for you.
5. In our testing, Spotbright’s Fast search has found and downloaded 174 wallpapers, whereas, In-depth search found 12 more new wallpapers.
Download Spotbright [opens in Windows 10 store].