Windows 10 November update installation has removed Piriform tools’ Speccy and CCleaner, while the reason for deletion of CCleaner was still unknown (error noted it as incompatible and cleaned), but in fact 64-bit version of Speccy was affected which has CPU-Z (64-bit) embedded in it could be the reason.
We’re telling all this because Piriform has released new version of Speccy, Speccy 1.29 with improved Windows 10 compatibility and is available to download.
What’t new in Piriform Speccy 1.29
- Improved support for latest Intel Skylake and Broadwell processors.
- Improved Windows 10 compatibility.
- Improved Peripheral and Network Adapter detection.
- Updated hardware detection algorithm.
- Improved localization and language support.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.