NoVirusThanks has released DLL Explorer, a freeware tool that lists all DLLs (Dynamic Link Library) loaded across all running processes. What’s the use of this program to the end user? NoVirusThanks DLL Explorer gives an visual view of total DLLs loaded and gives detailed information about each along with publisher information and description. DLL Explorer displays a list of unique and non-system DLLs loaded in your system.
Troubleshoot DLL issues with DLL Explorer
If you’ve issues with a particular DLL file on your computer, you can use DLL Explorer to find its location, search for it on Google and you can also even able to delete that dll on reboot by using this program.
DLL Explorer features
- List all unique and non-system loaded DLL files
- Show detailed information about loaded DLL files
- Hide all Microsoft Windows system-protected DLL files
- Search information about a loaded DLL on Google search engine
- Run it from the USB flash drive with the portable version
- Supports all Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Very lightweight in memory and CPU usage