Current (stable) version of Malwarebytes is 2.1.8, the first beta for next version 2.2.0 is now available to public for testing. MBAM 2.2.0 is a patch release with complete Windows 10 support comes with improvements and bug fixes.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.2.0 Beta, what’s new
- Full support for Windows 10 operating system added
- Enhanced safeguards to prevent false positives on legitimate files
- Improved rootkit scanning to prevent false positives for Unknown.Rootkit.Driver and Unknown.Rootkit.VBR
- Minor user interface edits including updated Scan Results view and updated top navigation menu
- Added ability to sort the columns in Quarantine table under History tab
- Improved handling of scheduled updates set to run on reboot to prevent repeated missed updates
- Improved messaging in limited user accounts when an action requiring Admin privileges is attempted
- New message added when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is running in a business environment
- Updated License Agreement included
Fixed security vulnerability and enhanced Malwarebytes Anti-Malware self-protection
Fixed several issues related to updating databases in a limited user account
Fixed issue where USB drives would not show as available for scanning on the Custom Scan Configuration screen
Fixed several licensing issues that could potentially cause invalid license and protection states
Fixed problem where double-clicking the tray icon would not launch the user interface
Download Malwarebytes 184.108.40.2060 beta [forum link].
Note: This is a beta version, could’ve bugs, may not recommended to use on a working computer.