Microsoft has released Windows 10 build 10532 and is available to Windows insiders in the fast ring via Windows Update. This build includes bug fixes and improvements over the 10525 build as well some new features.
What’s new in Windows 10 build 10532
- The context menus have been revamped for modern look and feel, check the screenshot below for the comparison of context menus in 10525 and 10532 builds.
“We’ve heard feedback about the consistency of menus within Windows 10, so we’ve made some changes to improve these and give them a modern look at and feel.” Gabe Aul said.
- In this build, you’ll see a unified look of dark and light themes across the OS.
- Windows feedback app now lets you share your feedback with others.
- Windows Hello face sign-on will not work on this build with some devices; the device can still be unlocked with other methods like pin, password, or fingerprint.
- As reported by Insiders on the build 10525, 64 bit Google Chrome will crash on launch. Google is aware of the issue. In the meantime their 64 bit Google Chrome Canary build or 32 bit Google Chrome will work on this build.