We all know about Chrome App Launcher, which lets you access Chrome apps from the desktop, how about getting App Launcher for Vivaldi browser which is based on Chromium i.e Vivaldi App Launcher?
Vivaldi App Launcher
1. Visit this page in the Vivaldi browser from the address bar
2. Click on Start Menu > All Programs or All Apps> Vivaldi, you’ll see ‘Vivaldi App Launcher’ pinned there, right click on it and select ‘Pin to taskbar’.
3. Install some apps from the Chrome Web Store, you’re good to use the app Launcher.
Another way is
1. Create another copy of Vivaldi shortcut on the desktop, right click on it and select ‘Properties’, in the Target field, after giving a space add
2. Whole target field should look like this:
Note: Installing a Chrome app for the first time in Vivaldi browser also should install the App Launcher automatically. Video